Friday 24 July 2015

Inside Jozi WAHM's Kitchen- Tickled Pink Lemonade

My neighbour gifted us with a huge bag of large, juicy lemons from her tree and when life gives you lemons.... you know what needs to happen!

I didn't follow any specific recipe,but this turned out to taste just like the Woolies pink lemonade (which is delicious if you have not tried it).


INGREDIENTS:

1 litre of water;
Juice of 5 lemons;
1 glass Ceres Secrets of the Valley Juice (I did not have cranberry juice but I think this tasted better anyway);
One glass of aQuelle lemon flavoured water (you could use Sprite instead but the omit the sugar);
Quarter cup sugar

METHOD:

Mix all of the above until well combined and chill. I put a little bit of the lemon zest too.
Serve with crushed ice, mint leaves and lemon slices.
 
ENJOY !!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds refreshing,will definitely be trying this out in the summer (bookmarked).thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely be trying this out in the summer seems so refreshing,thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Coco. It dawned on me after I posted this that this is perhaps not the most apt recipe for a col day like today but then I am odd, I still like summery drinks even in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds yummy! We love lemons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yummy! I love lemonade, this is perfect for the summertime. Thanks for sharing. #ConfessionsLinkUp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!