Thursday 5 November 2015

Something Fun to Do This Weekend

Does your little one love Play-Doh? I know my little ones do!!! Then Hamley's in Greenstone Shopping Centre is the place to be this Friday and Saturday!


I have been meaning to check out this store since it opened for the first time in South Africa recently. If you don't know, Hamleys, dubbed as the finest toy store in the world, is the mother of all toy stores- we literally spent hours there on our last overseas holiday as we could not get the kids out of there (and I don't blame them since it had such cool stuff and is so interactive). Sorry, I am like a kid in a toy store at the mere thought of Hamleys so I distracted myself there for a minute! Back to the Play-Doh event, which is happening at Hamleys.

Real Play-Doh (as oppposed to the homemade goo I often make) is incredible stuff and these days they incorporate all your kids favourite characters, like the Minions, Hulk and everyone's favourite snowman Olaf.   


Kids joining the fun will get to meet ‘Doh Doh’ the Play-Doh mascot, see some amazing Paly-Doh displays and make their own creations, which will be uploaded to the Play-Doh Facebook page. They will also receive a Play-Doh card with instructions for making fun creations at home and can win some great prizes. 

I know this is something that my kids would love to experience as they love creating new things with Play-Doh and I am sure yours will enjoy it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!